I was going through my I Am Juggernaut log today – lilmzchief and found out that IFBB Pro Joe Palumbo (a.k.a. Joe SWAT) posted up the video for the Juggernaut winners:
As usual, Rick gave me a “JUGGERNAUT” training. We hit practically everything. No wonder it took 2 hours.
- Clean and Press
- Skull Crushers
- Triceps Chest Press
- Lat Pull-Downs
- Triceps Cable Extensions
- Leg Curls
- Donkey Kicks
- Lateral & Front Riases
- Triceps Cable Press
- Triceps Dumbbell Press
- Sumo Squats
- One-Legged Step-Up with Dumbbells
Let me just say that being upside-down on the inversion table was heaven and gave me a great stretch!
- Eggs + Oatmeal + Cinnamon + Coconut Oil
- Chicken + Green Beans
- Eggs + Green beans + Coconut Oil
- Chicken + Greenbeans
- Whey + Oatmeal + Cinnamon
- Chicken + Green beans
- Supplements: Phenyl-Core, L-Carnitine, Cyclo REM, Infinite Force
- Pre-workout: Juggernaut HP.
I came across a great article about Annie Glenn. Who would have thought that she had such a struggle in her life?